Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Valentines Day

Today I am busy authoring a February club newsletter so tons of little bits of info running around my head. There has been so much activity, day by day, that it has been hard to find a time to stop and write about what has happened. But, I am forcing myself now so it will be done soon.

Agon has now sent a drawing of the custom suit design they are doing for us. Reception was super positive with the girls tonight. Now I just have to outline the order process for families who write the cheques. Since this is a custom design I am pretty sure that it will be used for more than one season, even if the team chooses to alter the colour, the design seems popular.

Boys are being much more difficult about suits so will end up with no new team order. They do not want the same suit as last year, won't agree on a new style and won't offer credible alternatives. Difficult group sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment