Monday, February 4, 2008

ch-ch-ch-changes

I came across an old photo of Darryl and I today, from 2001; it was taken 9 years after we started Bushido Water Polo. Quite a lot has happened since that picture was taken, the year I was recognized by Sport Manitoba as their Coach of the Year. There have been plenty of high points in the past 7 years but not as many as there could have been and I want to address some of the missing pieces as I look back and plan forward.

In the fall I began to chart a radical path and initiate foundational changes in Manitoba Water Polo. This is a complex process and requires partners that are not commonly pulling in the same direction. I'm tired of seasons with 8 weeks between games and 20 game seasons. Finally there are regional partners to share solutions and I am trying to seize the opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment